Last updated: 16/04/2016
Trainthem PTY LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.trainthem.com.au (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This information may include internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
When you receive email messages or newsletters from us, we may use web beacons, customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the email has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you more focused email communications or other information.
We use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store user settings and video viewing history. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site also use Flash cookies and HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing Local Storage/HTML5.
Links to 3rd party sites
Social media widgets
We will not collect information revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation, unless compelled to do so by law.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To administer our network;
- For billing purposes;
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For any other purpose for which you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used;
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed, and you hereby irrevocably consent to such disclosure, in the following circumstances:
- To our authorised officers and our agents for the purpose of administering our network or for billing or credit collection purposes
- To companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
- Under compulsion of law, for example if a warrant or court order is received or such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- To lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life or health
- If Trainthem PTY LTD is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To you or with your consent;
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.