COULD YOUR SALES TEAM PERFORM BETTER?
DON’T BLAME THEM
DON’T FIRE THEM
LET JOE TEAGH TRAIN THEM
JOE’S TRAINING IS GUARANTEED TO:
- INCREASE CLOSING RATIO BY 30% TO 50%
- ACHIEVE A BETTER AND ENTHUSIASTIC 6 POSITION PRESENTATION OF YOUR PRODUCT
- EFFECTIVELY PERFORM THE “TEST DRIVE”
- IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX
- GENERATE OUTSIDE SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- GENERATE MORE REFERRALS FROM ALL SOURCES
Contact Tricia Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Tricia on (02) 8488 6229 to arrange a meeting with Joe Teagh to discuss how this Training could benefit you and your Dealership. All in house training is conducted mornings from 8.30 am to 12 noon at your premises for up to 10 attendees (3 to 5 mornings depending on numbers) and your staff can return to the showroom floor each day and immediately begin applying their new skills.
Training is recommended for both newbies and experienced sales staff.Contact Us
- A big benefit of this program was the Road to a Sale & how to get back on the road if you are lost in the sales process.
- Another benefit was making sure that you are explaining the benefits of the features as opposed to scanning over the features.
- Certain words or wordings that I was using was not the best & Joe has helped me keeping my word track online.Jacob – Experienced Used Car Consultant
A complete change to what I know. What I’m currently doing isn’t working which is why I needed this. To change the whole format is hard but should be worth it.
Negotiating has always been hard and by the looks of things it’s easy to stay quiet but if I have control and lower my voice I have the cards.
Chris – Experienced New Car Consultant
The biggest benefit for me would be learning the process from how to greet the person and give your business card straight away.
To how to keep in control by leading the customer to a few vehicles that might be suitable for them and selling the features & benefits correctly.
To then making the sale by negotiating and agreeing on a price.
Tara – New Car Sales Trainee
For myself the biggest benefit was the Holden 7 Position Sell. I realise I need to go into more depth with this process of the sales. Showing more features of the vehicle that way the customer knows what they are fully purchasing.
Also the Road to a Sale was helpful and that I need to sharpen that up so the process is alot easier.
Bradd – Experienced Used Car Consultant
- Totally different approach on how to interact with customers.
- I feel more confident with negotiation part of the sale.
- Gained more confidence around the customer.
Jimmy – Experienced New Car Sales Consultant