Exclusive Training Aid for Sales Managers – Instead of just telling your Staff “We NEED more SALES” coach them in the skills to make more sales.
Inspire your team to achieve more sales, more profit per sale and convert more lookers into buyers.
This Program contains an entire week of live Automotive Sales Training video with real students.
It is your GPS to the “Road to a Sale” for today’s market and consumer behaviour.
It is sectioned into 5 days and each day comprises individual specific subjects and techniques.
If you are a Sales Manager in the Automotive Industry, then this Program is also a must for you as a Meeting and Training tool.
“We constantly have meetings with our salespeople and quite often it is just about increasing sales and profits without giving our people the correct tools to assist them. Now you can meet with your staff and select a specific topic or technique from this Program, view it and enable staff participation. Whenever you hire a NEWBIE without previous Automotive experience it is of Paramount importance that they receive training, use this video to support their learning through word tracks; 10 Steps to the Road to a Sale; various sales scenarios and more before they engage with your customers on the showroom floor.” Joe Teagh
- Introduction of Students
– Online Training – “Sell and Profit”
- INTRODUCTION to THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY & CREATING SALE OPPORTUNITIES
- THE ROAD TO A SALE in 10 EASY STEPS
- STEPS 1 EXPLAINED
– Initial Customer Contact (On the Showroom Floor)
- STEP 2 & 3 EXPLAINED and GENERAL OVERVIEW of the SALES PROCESS
– Assess and Identify (customer needs and wants)
– Preselection (what to show)
- RECAP of DAY 1
- ROLE PLAY
– Take 1
- ROLE PLAY
– Take 2
- DEFINING DEMONSTRATION DRIVE
- STEP 4 EXPLAINED
– Demonstration Drive in Action
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PRESENTATION
– 6 Position Sell (Features & Benefits)
- STEP 5 EXPLAINED
– 6 Position Sell (SHOW – TELL and be TOLD with Customer Involvement & Participation)
- Assignments & General Recap
- LIVE ROLE PLAY
- MYSTERY SHOPPING ASSIGNMENT
- RECAP & MYSTERY SHOPPING Reports & Discussion
- STEPS 6 & 7 EXPLAINED
– Emotional Commitment to Ownership
– Trade in Evaluation
- STEP 8 EXPLAINED
– Costing of New Vehicle
- STEP 9 & 10 EXPLAINED
– SETTLEMENTS (Finance & Insurance)
- VARIOUS SALES SCENARIOS – Role Play
1. FINAL RECAP
2. ROLE PLAY
4. THE INTERVIEW